Where There’s Weird, There’s a Way
CLICK HERE to read the cover feature on Brett Douglas Hunter by Cat Acree in Issue 68 of Native Magazine.
FOUND With Artist Brett Douglas Hunter
Original Fuzz has named Brett Douglas Hunter the FOUND artist of the month. CLICK HERE to read the full interview in Issue #35.
CLICK HERE to read the feature on Hypnagogic in the January Issue of Nashville Arts Magazine by Noah Saterstrom.
Nashville Painter Julia Martin Delves Into the Subconscious
CLICK HERE to read the feature in the Sunday edition of the Tennessean on JMG, Julia Martin and her solo “Hypnagogic” by Melinda Baker.
CALL FOR ARTISTS: BEVY 2017
Julia Martin Gallery is now accepting 2017 artist submissions for our annual summer group show BEVY.
Only submissions following the guidelines listed below will be considered.
- Please submit 10-15 images of current work. This means we will not accept works created prior to 2016.
- Acceptable files: .jpg files no larger than 1MB each, website link, dropbox link to images.
- NO links to social media (instagram, facebook, tumblr) / Submissions with social media links will be rejected.
- Please submit an Artist Bio
- Please submit your Artist CV
- We are interested in 2D & 3D work only at this time.
- No photography please
- DEADLINE for submissions is April 1st
- Please email submissions to: email@example.com
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Julia Martin Gallery is now accepting artist submissions for the BEVY Summer Group Show Series. JMG is looking for 6 artists for two, 3 person group shows in June and July.
- Please submit 10 - 15 images of current work, or work made after 2014 + Artist Bio/CV
- Acceptable files: .jpg files no larger than 1mb each, website link, dropbox link to images
- Please NO links to social media images (instagram, facebook, tumblr)
- We are accepting 2D, 3D work for this group show, please no photography at this time
- DEADLINE for submissions is April 15
Emerging and mid-career artists welcome
Please send email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org